Your dominant hues are green and blue. You're smart and you know it, and want to use your power to help people and relate to others. Even though you tend to battle with yourself, you solve other people's conflicts well.
Your saturation level is very low - you have better things to do than jump headfirst into every little project. You make sure your actions are going to really accomplish something before you start because you hate wasting energy making everyone else think you're working.
Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation.
Huh. The analysis is true enough, but I wanted to be purple...lol.
1. A body of water, smaller than a river, contained within relatively narrow banks.
Depending on my mood--probably a creek, but possibly a brook or stream.
2. What the thing you push around the grocery store is called.
Cart. Shopping cart, if it's not in immediate context (ie, not, "Can I put my purse in the cart?", but like "She was pushing a shopping cart around the city.")
3. A metal container to carry a meal in.
Bento box! Nah, probably a lunchbox. Unless it's mine.
4. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in.
5. The piece of furniture that seats three people.
Air mattress. (Haha, kidding, only at Kristy's house the last few weeks.) Couch.
6. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof.
Gutter. Also where many minds reside.
7. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening.
Porch. Possibly deck if it's high off the ground.
8. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages.
Soda, if I'm not referring to it by the brand name.
9. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup.
Pancakes. Or waffles, but I think there's only one name for those.
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself.
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach.
12. Shoes worn for sports.
Tennis shoes (which I actually pronounce as one word, "tenni-shoes." My mother actually referred to them as tennies when I was a kid) or sneakers.
13. Putting a room in order.
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark.
Lightning bug or firefly, more often than not the former. Funny, I never noticed that there were two different words for it until just now. Weird.
15. The little insect that curls up into a ball.
16. The children's playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down.
Seesaw or teeter-totter.
17. How do you eat your pizza?
By hand, generally, unless I'm with someone anal who uses a knife and fork, and I might follow suit. Maybe.
18. What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff?
Yard sale or garage sale, interchangeably. Flea market if they actually open up a shop.
19. What's the evening meal?
20. The thing under a house where the furnace and perhaps a rec room are?
21. What do you call the thing that you can get water out of to drink in public places?
Drinking fountain. Ew. I'd have to be pretty desperate to use one.
1. My username is ______ because ______.
rena_librarian. Well, RenaissanceGrrl was taken (and continues to be taken) by some dominatrix who has a friends-only journal. Grr. I'd had to resort to renaissancegrrl_thelibrarian as my Yahoo! ID and LJ wouldn't take that many letters. I often answer to Rena on forums (Ren and RG and RGrrl aren't my cup of tea) so it just...made sense?
2. My name is _____ because ______.
Sarah, because my parents wanted to give me a Bible name. (After choosing names like Jennifer and Alicia) Suits me well enough, I suppose.
3. My journal is titled ____ because ____.
Until the Stars Are All Alight. It's a Tolkien quote (from the song Pippin sings in the movie) and I liked the reference to the stars. Also it generically refers to things getting better in the future. I suppose I might actually be due for a rename, lol. Things are good, other than the joblessness.
4. My journal subtitle is ____ because ____.
Call me 'cause I'm still awake. Slight paraphrase from Anna Nalick's "Breathe (2 AM)" because it's generally true--I'm very much a night owl.
5. My friends page is called ____ because ____.
Crazy People Who Like Me...which, uh...makes sense? Lol.
6. My default userpic is ____ because ____.
The Éowyn one Hobbity made for me...because I designed it and had it made for me.
WHAT CELEBRITIES WOULD YOU...
- kill - Paris Hilton
- torture - see above. I'd start by gagging her
- smooch - meep, so many...let's just say 90% of the male LotR cast and leave it at that
- make out with - Elijah Wood, Dominic Monaghan
- go dancing with - see above
- have sex with - Did that meme already...
- hug - Stephen Colbert, because I didn't get Halloween as a kid, either.
- go on a date with - Hee. See "smooch."
- party with - Elijah and Dom, and hopefully get Elijah to DJ
- become best friends (female) - Avril Lavigne, Emilie de Ravin
- become best friends (male) - Jorge Garcia, Viggo Mortensen
- marry - ELIJAH.
- look like - Lindsay Lohan, in the Mean Girls era (ie, RED hair)
- adopt as your long lost sister - Avril Lavigne. Or...Lindsay Lohan? I'm with the Fug Girls, girl could use some stability in her life.
- ...brother? - Jorge Garcia again. Maybe Hugh Laurie, if only because it would probably be creepy if I dated him.
- move in with - *snerk* ELIJAH. I doooo believe I started a fic like that once... *whistles innocently*
- get his autograph - Anybody I ran across. If I didn't actually want it, there's always Ebay!
- spend a day with - Elijah? Avril Lavigne? What is this, Make A Wish? (Probably Elijah. XD)
- go to a drive in movie with - Elijah. Or Dom.
- bake a cake for - Dang near anybody I liked.
- bake a turkey for - Uh...I dunno, I wouldn't do this for myself...so...whoever asked?
LAST PERSON WHO...
Slept in your bed: Just moi.
Saw you cry: Huh. I can't even think of the last time I--oh snap. Kristy. Sorta. Over Sam.
Made you cry: Sam. But only a little.
Spent the night at your house: Nico.
You went to the movies with: Kristy, Jared, EJ...uh...Raymond was there, I THINK Dena was there, EJ's man whose name escapes me (but I know it starts with a J!), and a friend of theirs.
You went to the mall with: Kristy and Abi!
Yelled at you: Hmm...Nico, probably?
Sent you an e-mail: Uh...Maryanne sent me the Lions newsletter and if I got anything after that it was automated.
You kissed: No one. *sob*
HAVE YOU EVER...
Said "I love you" and meant it?: Not to a guy. Never said it. Wanted to. Would have meant it if I had.
Gotten in a fight w/your dog/cat/bird/fish,etc.: Uh, no.
Been to New York? I saw the Statue of Liberty from a grounded plane, and I think we drove through it once when I was a kid, but not in any kind of meaningful way.
Been to Florida? Lived there for six months. I turned three there.
California? Twice, I think. I was really little. WINCHESTER MANSION FTW!
Hawaii? No, and have no desire to go unless it has something to do with Lost.
Mexico? Yes, actually. DON'T DRINK THE WATER. IT'S ALL TRUE.
Canada? Three times, if you count Niagara Falls when I was young enough to be in a stroller. Twice otherwise.
Danced naked? Mmm, not really. I get enough of a kick walking around in the process of changing clothes or getting ready for a shower.
Dreamed something really crazy and then it happened the next day: I've had lots of deja vus from dreams, but they take longer than the next day.
Wish you were the opposite sex? Mmm, only to escape my period. Girls kick ass.
Had an imaginary friend? More than one. And at ages I don't care to admit.
Have you ever loved someone you had no chance with: ...every time. And currently. -_-*
Have You Ever Cried Over Something Someone of The Opposite Sex Did: More than once...
Do You Have A "Type" Of Person You Always Go After: I think I do, but then I end up falling for someone completely NOT that type...
Want Someone You Don't Have Right Now: Yeah.
Ever Liked a close Guy/Girl Friend: Yeah...currently? I don't know that we're really friends but we spend a lot of time around each other because we have mutual friends that we're close to.
Are You Lonely Right Now: After those questions? Yeah.
Ever Afraid You'll Never Get Married: It's crossed my mind more than once.
Do You Want To Get Married: Oh, yes.
Do You Want Kids: Not in the slightest.