I think I'm a few days behind here, I meant to computer Friday morning while Cody was in class but we got all the way there only to find out that his class was, in fact, canceled. *headdesk*
I'm not going to check everything right now, but I'm going to post this quiz that's been making the rounds over on Facebook, and check everything in the morning.
Taken from kiashyel
, and like I said, it was going around Facebook. =)
- Available: Not anymore!
- Age: 22. 23 soon enough.
- Annoyance: Stupidity.
- Animal: Horses.
- Actor: Elijah Wood!
- Beer: I'm happy to notice that all my chick friends seem to agree--EW.
- Birthday/Birthplace: March 14, 1986, right here in Mountain Home.
- Best Friends: Gah. It's a list these days.
- Body Part on opposite sex: Eheh...I tend to notice hair first, but I love me a nice pair of arms.
- Best feeling in the world: Being goofy with Cody.
- Blind or Deaf: I think I'd rather just be dead than either of those.
- Best weather: Overcast, not raining. Windy is nice if you've got a jacket. Snow is awesome, too.
- Been in Love: Currently!
- Been on stage?: Yeah.
- Believe in yourself?: Most days.
- Believe in life on other planets: “I guess I'd say if it is just us... seems like an awful waste of space.” <= Kia's answer. I don't know what she's quoting but DAMN that says it so perfectly.
- Believe in miracles: Yes.
- Believe in Magic: Indeed.
- Believe in God: Of course.
- Believe in Satan: Unfortunately.
- Believe in Santa: No, that was quashed early on by uberChristian parents.
- Believe in Ghosts/spirits: Yeah. I haven't seen any but I'm hard pressed to think of a friend that doesn't have a paranormal story of some sort to tell when asked if they've ever seen a ghost.
- Believe in Evolution: Not what they teach in schools. I think an animal can change and adapt to its surroundings (like a squirrel can start growing thicker fur if it's living in a colder climate)--but it's never going to become a different species (a squirrel is never going to turn into a dog).
- Car: Silver 1990 Chrysler LeBaron convertible
- Candy: Chocolate in just about any form, but with peanut butter being the best.
- Color: Purple
- Cried in school: The day I threw up at school.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: ...see candy answer.
- Chinese/Mexican: Mexican.
- Cake or pie: Generally pie, unless Kristy's making it.
- Country to visit: I want to visit most of Eastern Europe.
- Day or Night: Night. I'm not a big fan of that yellow glowing thingy--what is it called? Oh yeah, the SUN.
- Dream vehicle: Hm. IDK. Used to want a Mustang but around here they have such a reputation I'm not so sure anymore. I think I'd go for like, a Prius or some such.
- Danced: Oh yeah.
- Dance in the rain?: Not yet.
- Do the splits?: Never successfully that I recall.
- Eggs: No thanks.
- Eyes: Aquamarine.
- Everyone has: a secret.
- First crush: Honestly? Really and truly? Luigi. As in Super Mario Brothers. =)
- Full name: Sarah E. Strobel. Mixing it up a bit in November.
- First thoughts waking up: Depends on if I wake naturally or it's an alarm. With the former I wonder what time it is, and with the second it's usually "KILL IT WITH FIRE!"
- Food: Hm. Pizza or Mexican.
- Greatest Fear: ...something happening to Cody.
- Giver or taker: A bit of both, probably more the latter if I'm being honest.
- Goals: Get a decent job. Everything else is on hold until after the wedding.
- Gum: Eh, not really. Bubblegum maybe if it's not a hard gumball.
- Get along with your parents?: Not really, but better now that I don't see them every day.
- Hair color: Red. At some point I'd like to have purple for a month or two, but it'll be when I either have a job where I can do it or don't have to work, and definitely for sure after the wedding!! All hair experimentation is on hold until after then!
- Height: 5'9", I think.
- Happy: Delightfully so.
- Holiday: My birthday, of course. =P Lol. Seriously? Christmas.
- How do you want to die: Incredibly old. Like well into the triple digits at least. (I think medical science will advance to this point over the course of our lives!)
- Health freak?: *snerk*
- Hate: would be more fun if I didn't feel guilty for it.
- Ice cream: It varies. Here lately, plain vanilla with toppings. =)
- Instrument: Cody and I have talked about this recently and I've come to think that there's really nothing that can evoke the range of emotion that a piano can.
- Jewelry: Matches my outfits. I had three rings I wore steadily but since Cody proposed I actually change up my right-hand rings every couple of weeks. I let my engagement ring stand alone on my left hand, of course. =)
- Job: LOOKING. As a matter of fact I'm printing off two résumés as I type.
- Kids: I can tolerate those of people I love, but it's rare for me to encounter one in public without walking away muttering "I hate kids." Consequently, we're not having any.
- Kickboxing or karate: Karate! And several other dangerous-sounding Japanese words!
- Keep a journal?: LJ, and a dream journal (which is totally half-ass, honestly).
- Love: is worth the wait.
- Letter: L, lol.
- Laughed so hard you cried: Oh God, all the time. Cody didn't win me over on looks alone. ^_-
- Love at first sight: I think it's pretty rare, not nearly as common as lust at first sight. All the same I knew from the first time I saw Cody's picture that there was something different
about him, though I didn't know I was going to end up marrying him.
- Milk flavour: I tend to crave/want plain milk more often than anything.
- Movie: Lord of the Rings, of course.
- Mooned anyone?: Cody wishes. =P
- Marriage: 11-10-09!!!
- Motion sickness?: Rarely, usually if I get up too early and have to drive, or eat too early and drive.
- McD’s or BK: BK, if the budget is there.
- Number of Siblings: Um. Five if you count steps and the dead one.
- Number of Piercings: Two per ear. The cartilage one got torn and then grew out. =(
- Overused Phrases: I tend to be the user rather than the one irritated by them...I'm getting rather tired of "inaugural" and "inauguration," however.
- One wish: For November to hurry up and get here and then the rest of forever to go very slowly. =)
- Place you’d like to live: Some big city further north.
- Perfect Pizza: Pepperoni from Breadeax Pizza, with stuffed crust. (As far as I know they don't sell it, lol.)
- Pepsi/Coke: Pepsi. (Which, in the font on the new boxes, looked at upside-down, looks like it says "isded".)
- Questionnaires: If my friends post them, I pretty much can't resist.
- Reason to cry: What Kristy threatens to give Wolf if he tears up over nothing.
- Reality T.V.: Only if it's actually realistic, not uprooting people from their environment for something fake. The latter is really just a glorified gameshow.
- Radio Station: Radio? Oh, you mean that thing I listen to when my mp3 player's batteries die? I have like six stations programmed in, and my goal is to avoid commercials and static. =)
- Roll your tongue in a circle: Can't.
- Song: Once Upon a Broken Heart by the Beu Sisters came up on shuffle tonight in the car with Cody and I nearly cried.
- Shoe size: 10 or 11 depending on the brand and style.
- Salad Dressing: ...salad? =S
- Slept outside: Nope. In a tent once when I was five or so, and once I spent the entire night outside, but I didn't sleep a wink until after it got light, at which point I went inside and slept on the couch.
- Seen a dead body?: At a funeral. I really regret looking. I hate the memory of her looking like that.
- Smoked?: GOD no.
- Skinny dipped?: No, and don't really plan on it. A bathtub is the largest body of water I really care to immerse myself in.
- Shower daily?: If I'm not going anywhere at all, I'll stay in the same damn pajamas and not bother. But most days yes.
- Sing well?: Not really.
- In the shower?: Not often. I tend to talk to myself though.
- Swear?: Depends entirely on the fucking audience. =P
- Stuffed Animals?: All but two are in a box, and one of those is a handmade Frodo doll.
- Single/Group dates: I prefer the single date--it's hard to get to know someone when you can't focus on them.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Meh. I like blueberry muffins and donuts but that's about it.
- Scientists need to invent: If we can put a man on the moon, why can't we have envelope glue that tastes good?
- Time for bed: HA!
- Thunderstorms: So long as the power stays on.
- TV: LOST!!!!!!
- Touch your tongue to your nose: I could when I was little, but now I won't try because I'd get grossed out if I pulled it off.
- Unpredictable: Moi.
- Vegetable you hate: ...most of them.
- Vacation spot: The last time I truly went on a vacation, my age was in the single digits. That being said I'd LOVE to go on an Alaskan cruise or jet around Europe.
- Weakness: It is really freaking hard to tell Cody no.
- When you grow up: ...hell will freeze over?
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you? Hm. I think most of my friends have similar thought patterns (this probably has to do with me having an intelligence requirement), but overall I think it'd be Shelly.
- Who makes you laugh the most: Cody.
- Worst feeling: Helplessness.
- Wanted to be a model?: Only for the money.
- Where do we go when we die: Well, that depends on how we behaved on Earth.
- Worst weather: Hot sun.
-X-Rays: None. Ever.
-Year it is now: 2009
-Yellow: Is incredibly unflattering on me.
- Zoo animal: Zebras!
- Zodiac sign: Pisces.
LAST PERSON WHO…
1. Slept in a bed beside you? Cody. (Fully clothed the whole time, thanks.)
2. Last person to see you cry? Cody.
3. Went to the movies with you? Abi. And that was months ago.
4. You went to the mall with? Cody.
5. You went to dinner with? Cody.
6. You talked to on the phone? Nico.
7. Made you laugh? Cody.
8. Had a face contest with: Yeah, no one answered because no one knew what it meant. Me either.